Each year, our congregation provides handmade bookcases and a "starter library" of books for 5th graders at North Hi Mount Elementary. This year, we will also provide a Summer Basket of goodies for each family.
How can you help? Please click here to sign up for one of our volunteer opportunities:
- Pick-up and fill a Summer Care Basket with goodies for the kids & family ($50/max & recommendations for goodies will be inside the basket) - Pickup from AHUMC on May 19 between 1-6 p.m.
- Don't want to shop? Sponsor a Summer Care Basket - $50 and we'll shop (need 54 volunteers between pickup & sponsors of baskets)
- Sponsor the supply costs of a bookcase - $30 (54 needed)
- Help with drop-off of bookcases and Summer Care Baskets - Tuesday, June 2nd, 4pm - 6pm (4 volunteers needed)
- Help load bookcases into trunks on Saturday, June 6 - 8:30 am to 11:30 am at AHUMC (6 volunteers needed) - masks will be required & social distancing rules will apply
If you aren't able to help with one of these options, please keep North Hi Mount 5th Graders and their families in your prayers!