Worship of our God is the heart of what we do as a congregation. Each week, we offer a variety of worship experiences to help us connect with our God.
- 8:30 a.m. Traditional Worship offers a more intimate traditional service. Children's Time is included at this service, and we celebrate Holy Communion together each Sunday.
- 10:50 a.m. Traditional Worship includes our full Chancel Choir. Children's Time is included each week, and Holy Communion is served the first Sunday of the month.
- 11:03 a.m. Third Space Worship is our blended worship service, held in the Fellowship Hall. The relaxed environment of this service provides a welcome setting for all to worship God. Children's Time is included each week.
Loving nursery care is available for preschool children at all of our services.
- Celebrate! Worship Service - A great mid-week pick-me-up, enjoy fellowship and a light meal at 6:00 on Wednesdays, followed by informal worship from 6:30 to 7:15 p.m. If you can't come to worship on Sunday, we hope to see you here!
In addition to our main services, special worship services are available throughout the year:
- Ash Wednesday
- Holy Thursday
- Good Friday
- A Service of Healing & Hope during Advent - This service is especially for those who are experiencing grief during the holiday season
- Christmas Eve (including a special service for Children & Families)